Camera is FMVSS 111 compliant! This is a plug and play camera kit that will allow you to replace your factory tailgate camera with this rear facing surface mount camera!
This universal camera is surface mounted so it will require a flat section approximately 1″ x 1″ for mounting. Drill a small hole and run the cable through to your factory backup camera connection.
Kit includes the following:
- Chrome or black plated rear facing surface mount camera with our latest super CMOS camera – the latest camera technology!
- Mounting hardware
- OEM conversion harness-approx 6 feet of wiring total (NOTE: Super Duty trucks (F250-F350) require a special harness so please select Super Duty when ordering if applicable. 2017+ F450-F550 please call to order )
- Zip ties
- Installation instructions
- 3 year limited camera warranty
- Super CMOS chip – outstanding color, contrast, and clarity!
- Removable parking guidelines
- 170 degree view
- 600 TV lines of resolution
- .1 lux minimum illumination – Outstanding night vision!
Compatibility: Ford F series truck with a factory installed backup camera. This kit relies on the factory camera chassis harness to operate. Not compatible if your truck has the 360 view system.
**If your F150 has an automatic lowering tailgate that can be activated with your key fob, be sure to select the Automatic Lowering tailgate option when ordering. The connector for the camera is different for trucks with this option. Note: The automatic lowering and power locking tailgate feature is disabled when using this kit as it is intended for applications where the tailgate is completely removed.
Super Duty F250-F350: 2008-2017
Super Duty F450-F550: 2017+ Please call to order.
For 2017 Super Duty trucks with the 360 view system please see SKU: CS-FTRSKLP-17SD-TRL
**EVI Systems has certified this camera system to comply with FMVSS 111 regulations as set forth by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA). Testing has been performed jointly in-house and by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed the minimum requirements set forth by TP-111-V-01. FMVSS 111 field of view requirements and any other vehicle related certification is ultimately the responsibility of the vehicle up-fitter to ensure compliance.
**Not compatible with Super Duty trucks that have the 360 degree view system**