If you are looking to add a camera to your truck please see part number CS-FTR1.
****FITS 2011-2014 F150 and Flex with factory Ford emblem camera. THIS KIT INCLUDES THE CAMERA, FORD BASE HOUSING, AND EMBLEM. This camera package is an affordable aftermarket replacement to Ford part numbers 9L3Z-19G490-C, AL3Z*19H511*A, and CL3Z*9942528*b. It requires the vehicle to already have had a backup camera installed at the factory. This kit includes the camera module already premounted in a new genuine Ford emblem housing and comes with the new style emblem that will not fade. This camera uses a Super CMOS sensor so the picture quality is crisp, clear, and colorful just like your factory camera was! In fact, we even replicated the factory parking guidelines so you can continue to utilize that feature for added safety and convenience. You can also purchase this kit without the emblem and housing part number CS-FTRa-MOD-1112 (2011-2012) or CS-FTRa-MOD-1314 (2013-2014). The factory zoom feature will be disabled with this camera.
- Camera Source Super CMOS camera module pre-mounted in a factory Ford housing
- Plug and play harness for 2011-2014 F150
- Replacement OEM Ford emblem
- Mounting hardware
- Super CMOS – 600 TV lines of resolution – the best available and only from Camera Source
- Factory parking guidelines in the display
- 170 degree view
- .1 minimum lux night vision
- 3 year warranty! Don’t pay big bucks at your Ford dealer to replace your camera when you can do it yourself for a fraction of the price!
In mid 2013 (approximately May of 2013) Ford did an update on the housing and emblem design so that the emblem can be removed without breaking it. In addition the new emblem has less tendency to fade like the original one did. That being said if you have a mid year 2013 or older we recommend getting the entire housing/emblem assembly so that the new camera fits tight and everything goes together as it should.
NOTE: The factory zoom feature will be disabled with this camera